Wednesday 20 August 2008

Hadassah

Dear All,

Having heard about the book and not having read it, I have now done so in two nights. I really enjoyed it and it made me want to read Esther again with a new perspective, that I am in process of doing.

I am not yet started the new book and if anyone has already read it I would love to borrow their copy please. I am away for the next few days but back home Monday.

Thank you Paula for a lovely evening of laughter and fun at your house. I quite enjoyed the film although it was very sentimental and a bit naff in places!!

Nicky

2 comments:

Jacqui W-G said...

Hi Nicky. Welcome to the blog. It was a good laugh at Paula's house and it added for me some visual setting for the book despite all the bits that were naff. I read through Esther a few years back and I can send you them if you want to read them. My usual style....See you Saturday and hope you get to read the book by then. Jacqui

Jacqui W-G said...

oops- I amswered the phone and failed to read through my last comment. It should say that I wrote some notes on Esther..... Sorry hope that makes sense now. J