Friday 8 April 2011

Battlefield of the mind ...

I absolutely enjoyed reading “The battlefield of the mind”. I found this book fruitful and thought provoking. The sections of the book that applied to me spoke volumes to me….indeed an eye opener. I found some of her comments and analogy enlightening, refreshing as well as challenging. I pray I will be able to apply what I have read and learnt to my daily walk with God with the help of the Holy Spirit. It was valuable listening to the thoughts and views of the other members of the book club during our meeting. It is amazing how the same book can speak to a group of people in different ways. On a closing note, I want to encourage every one of us to try and hold on to the truth and use the words of God as a weapon against the attacks from the enemy.
Stay blessed,
Ope
….And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. ….Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. (John 8:32, 36)

No comments: