Monday 18 August 2014

Choosing extraordinary ...




Synopsis

I wonder if you are a little like me?
I wonder if there are moments when you dream about the life you would love to live, about the things deep in your heart that you would love to do?

I wonder if you have the same desire to make a difference in the world and live a life that matters?

Since realising that I was created by a God who loves me and has plans for my life which are beyond anything I could hope for or imagine, I have started to slowly chip away at the blanket of ordinary which has shrouded and restricted my life.

Learning about a God of unlimited potential and never ending boundaries has helped me to shake off some of the fear of failure in order to search for those sparkles of extraordinary which are glimmering in each of us.

We only get one life, let’s choose to make it an extraordinary one.





 

No comments: